NOTE: Layouts for the OCTOBER 21st Event will follow shortly. The attached application provides details about the show and set-up. We hope you will join us this year!
Information for VENDORS AND EXHIBITORS:
- You may choose to Arrive at the Convention Center at 2 pm to set up
- Last Call for Set Up is 2:30 pm to ensure your vehicle is present for the Public Car Show Open House
- End of Show will be between 7:30 pm and 8 pm depending on traffic
- Please bring collateral such as display, brochures and business cards
- On Site sales are not allowed. HOWEVER Networking is strongly encouraged
Download a registration form here.
Below is a list of some of the Exhibitors we have on Record from Last Year's event!
|Leo and Margaret Galcher, table only?|
|Greg Glander, Toyota Prius Plug-In|
|Greg Tabak, Nissan Leaf|
|James Ochner, Insight CRZ Sport Hybrid and possibly Honda Clarity|
|Todd Warden, Mini EV or Rav 4?|
|Tod Bartholomay, 1 Vehicle TBD|
|J. Scott Wauben, Electric Scooter|
|Bob Gibson, Electric Bike and Gofer|
|Alan Jenkins, TBD|
|John Lloyd, Antique Electric|
|David Hamilton, 1 -4 NEV's|
|Ward Riggins, Table|
|David Herrlinger, 1 - 4 vehicles|
|Chris Pal, Porsche|
|Possibly a Vehicle?|
|Gerry Dameron, Table ?|
|Curtis Schatz, Pick Up Truck? and Table|
|Diana Marlo, Vehicle? and Table|
|Gabriel Rivera, Table Only|
|Valerie Ward, (CNG) Natural Gas Truck|
|Chris Cunningham, CNG Truck? Table|
|Missy Grisa, Alternative Fuel Vehicle|
|Oscar, Alternative Fuel Vehicle|
If possible (If you have it on hand) please have visqueen to wrap on your vehicle tires to get on the esplanade at the Convention Center. The minimum thickness is 4 mill.
Please call me if you have any questions!
Michele Catherine Mician, MS, LEED GA
City of Palm Springs, Sustainability Manager
3200 Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92264
760-323-8214 Phone 760-322-8360 Fax