He expands on "Don't Screw Up" with four points:
- Clarity in who makes energy decisions.
- Promote hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling.
- Work with industry, not against it.
- Meet our own energy needs before worrying about other countries.
And five points for "Don't Settle."
- Work with our allies Mexico and Canada to establish a North American Energy Alliance.
- Modernize government fleets.
- Build the electrical grid of the future.
- Continue to research and develop new sources of energy.
- Remember: Energy is not a free market.